500g, skinless, Cook-in-bag
Matched with condiment Spiced Plum & Chilli Sauce.
- Serve with other Perfect Pork condiment sauces from the range.
- Serve with Pork Crackling (purchased and cooked separately).
Other Cooking Ideas
Remove Pork Roast from the cook-in-bag, and cook in different ways.
- Make a Vindaloo curry – hot & spicy.
- Braise with white wine and herbs.
- Stuff with a sage and onion stuffing, roll and roast.
- Pot roast with onions, and make a beer, onion & brown sugar sauce.
- Slice the Pork Belly into strips and braise with 5 spice, brown sugar and soy sauce.
- Make a ginger and brown sugar glaze and baste onto cooked belly when serving.
- Serve the roast on a bed of slow roasted vegetables, with rich gravy – flavoured with sage.
- At the end of cooking, take the roasted pork belly out of the bag, spread with mild mustard, and coat with butter-fried breadcrumbs with herbs. Brown the cooked roast in the oven for a further 5 minutes.
- Make layered potatoes, baked in garlic, cream and cheese, press and chill in fridge, then cut into rectangles, reheat and place a same sized piece of roast belly on top.
Cooked left overs
- Cold cuts of roast pork belly with a good chutney is hard to go past.
- A roast pork belly sandwich in fresh bread is a winner.
- Diced pork belly with a mixed vegetable salad, mayonnaise and wholegrain mustard.
Cooking tips and recipe ideas for Perfect Pork Sirloin Roast, Perfect Pork Fillet Roast and Perfect Pork Belly Roast.