Matched with a Moroccan, apricot & cinnamon paste.
- Pick the meat off the cooked shank and add to a stew with dried fruits.
- Braise and serve with mashed potatoes and warm apple sauce.
- Slow cook in crock-pot with 5 spice and serve with sticky rice.
- Pot roast pork shank with rich cider sauce. To impress the meat eating male, cook one each.
- Make a pork shank and apricot pie with the cooked meat.
- Pork rillettes.
Cooked left overs
- Use in a sandwich with fresh crusty bread and your favourite condiment.
- Shred and add to a stir-fry, soups, noodles, or with couscous, spring onions, dried fruits and sliced almonds.