7 pieces per pack
In-pack condiment: Cranberry and Apple Sauce.
Cooking Ideas and Suggestions.
Cut into Stir-fry strips
Quickly fry in pan or wok for maximum 2 minutes and set-aside.
Cook vegetables, with the addition of a soy sauce.
Add cooked strips, stir through the vegetables and serve immediately.
Schnitzel steak sandwich
An ideal cut for a pork minute steak sandwich. Place cooked schnitzel in a burger bun or sandwich, spread with in-pack sauce condiment and a selection of your favourite toppings. Delicious, fast and healthy.
Crumb the Schnitzel
Spice up the Crumbs. Here are some ideas –
- Add dry mustard or crushed mustard seeds.
- Add chilli flakes.
- Add paprika.
- Use rolled oats instead of breadcrumbs.
Variations on coatings
- Make an egg & grated parmesan batter. Shallow fry to cook.
Dinner Party Food
- Panfry the schnitzel and place grated cheese with herbs on top. Lightly grill or bake.
- Mix herbs, cheese and fresh breadcrumbs and stuff and roll the schnitzel. Pan fry then bake for 10 minutes.
- Cut schnitzel into lengths and skewer onto satay sticks. Serve with peanut sauce.
- Make an Asian style broth and get you guests to drop cut pieces into the boiling stock to enjoy the fresh taste. Serve with noodles and Asian vegetables.
- Excellent in a sandwich with your favourite relish.
- Place cold schnitzel in a bread roll and spread with a wholegrain mustard.
Cooking tips and recipe ideas for Perfect Pork Schnitzel and Strips.