Matched with condiment Apple Sauce with Brown Sugar & Thyme.
- Serve with other condiment sauces from the Perfect Pork range.
- Serve the roast with a baked apple.
- Serve with pork crackling (purchased and cooked separately)
- Take the raw meat out of the cook-in-bag pouch and slice into steaks. Cook as steaks, kebabs, or smaller strips for satay or stir-fry strips.
- Roast the sirloin as per instructions and serve with caramelised pear slices and glazed green beans.
- Make a stuffing of sausage meat and nuts with lemon zest and spices. Cook in a roll and serve sliced under slices of the cooked sirloin roast.
- Serve sirloin roast with a sauté of sliced apples in butter, a little sugar and lemon juice for a quick and impressive sauce.
- This roast is worthy of carving at the table (carve across the grain), with all the trimmings.
Cooked left overs
- Hard to go past a cold pork sandwich with apple sauce in chunky fresh bread.
- Shredded pork in a salad with chilli, rice noodles, Asian vegetables and coriander.
Cooking tips and recipe ideas for Perfect Pork Sirloin Roast, Perfect Pork Fillet Roast and Perfect Pork Belly Roast.