2 Steaks per pack
- BBQ the manuka smoked sirloin steaks as they are. Maximum of 4 minutes on medium heat each side, and only turn once. Rest for 4 minutes after cooking before serving.
- Cut steaks into cubes and make tasty kebabs.
- Slice the cooked steaks and add them to a cooked grilled vegetable salad.
- Pan-fry steaks with a sauce of bacon, baby onions, button mushrooms in cream and brandy.
- Serve with grilled a portabello mushroom with herb butter on top.
- Place an onion marmalade on top of a lightly browned steak, wrap in puff pastry and bake.
Cooked left overs
- Slice cooked steak and place into French bread with mustard and salad greens.
Cooking tips and recipe ideas for Perfect Pork Sirloin Steak and Perfect Pork Manuka Smoked Sirloin Steak.