Matched with Soy and Ginger stir-fry sauce.
- Drop portions into boiling water with instant noodles and stir for 1 minute. Very fast and tasty.
- Drop into a hot ‘cup of soup’ and stir to cook.
- Saute with herbs, diced tomato and garlic. Serve on garlic toast bread.
- Mix with beaten egg and slow cook an omelette.
- Fantastic in a Vietnamese Pho.
- Saute in butter and make a sauce of cream, sherry and mushrooms. Serve in a vol au vent as a starter.
Cooked left overs
- Add to a salad.
- Add to a stir-fry.
- Add to a frittata.